Thursday, August 26, 2010

thanks for the curhat session last afternoon, any response, criticisms, suggestions and stories

my best friends popon and kokom once told me they've already feel like this before.
(and the fact that their story is much much worst than mine)

and see,
unless the truth about both of them still being a single man for about umm. . . errrrr. . . sorry i cant remember -_- , they still alive now. perfectly healthy and alhamdullilah now they're becoming a fighter of love until i dont know. good luck, fellas! :D

yeah maybe its the time for me to chasing my dreams. sounds cliche. haha.

no one dies because of broken heart and so am i.

cx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment huh?

Author

My photo
part time bookworm nerdy as hell and hardly to find another safe-zone. the rest part is just between you and me.